OUR WORK IS A FORCE MULTIPLIER FOR BUSINESSES THAT ALREADY DISPLAY EXCELLENCE, INTEGRITY, AND A COMMITMENT TO QUALITY.
(Thieves, crooks, and shysters need not apply.)
“While I founded Falaris Creative Studio only a few years ago, I have been designing websites and doing internet marketing for nearly 2 decades.
As our client, you’ll mostly be dealing with me through the Discovery and Content Creation phases. I also bring my strong technical background to help out through the remaining phases of a project.”
“I’ve been passionate about painting, photography, writing, and other creative endeavors most of my life.
I step in during the Design phase where I put my strong artistic background to use. Though, we may talk before then as I also help with a lot of the email correspondence too!”
A: Back when Chris was a very young computer geek, he watched a cartoon that had a dragon-god named Falaris.
Wanting to be a cool dragon-god too, he began using this name when playing online video games. Whenever he needed to make an account anywhere online, Falaris was always available.
And here we are over 2 decades later, complete with dragon logo.
It’s a fitting logo that we’re happy to embrace. We aim to embody the common qualities, characteristics, and values of dragons from eastern mythology and weave them into our company: intelligence, cleverness, wisdom, power, and integrity.
A: We love working with entrepreneurs as well as small- through medium-businesses. We’ve designed for individuals such as life coaches, consultants, and authors, as well as businesses in the manufacturing, legal, oil & gas, and clothing industries among others.
There’s a good chance that unless you are a Fortune 100 company, we can help you.
A: We like working with motivated individuals/businesses who are committed to excellence and have strong integrity.
The websites and marketing plans we create revolve around presenting our clients in the most authentic way possible. This is because we believe that is the best chance to connect with your target clients/customers.
A: This is really hard to answer because there are a number of variables: scope of project, client responsiveness, and so on.
However, a general estimate is a few weeks to 2 months for small projects, and 3-5 months for large projects.
A: We work with clients all over the world! We’ve worked with clients across the United States as well as Canada, Ireland, United Arab Emirates, and even New Zealand among other countries. We do most of our work over video-calling services such as Zoom and Skype.
We’re happy to work face-to-face locally with clients in the tri-state area if you’re close enough to our base in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania.
These areas include:
- Pike County, including Bushkill, Milford, Dingmans Ferry, and Matamoras.
- Monroe County, including Stroudsburg, East Stroudsburg, Marshalls Creek, Tannersville, Mt. Pocono, Cresco, Tobyhanna, Blakeslee, Saylorsburg, Effort, and Skytop.
- Wayne County, including Honesdale, Waymart, and Hawley.
- Lackawanna County, including Scranton, Old Forge, Moosic, Archbald, Carbondale, Dalton, Clarks Summit, Dunmore, and Dickson City.
- Luzerne County, including Wilkes-Barre, Shickshinny, Nanticoke, Hazleton, Mountain Top, Pittston, and Kingston.
- Carbon County, including Jim Thorpe, Albrightsville, and Lehighton.
- Northamptom County, including Bethlehem, Easton, Bangor, Nazareth, and Pen Argyl.
- Lehigh County, including Allentown, Catasauqua, Emmaus, Macungie, Schnecksville, and Wescosville.
- Bucks County, including Doylestown, New Hope, Levittown, Mechanicsville, Quakertown, Perkasie, and Churchville.
- Sussex County, including Sparta, Hopatcong, Stanhope, Andover, Byram, Franklin, Montague, and Wantage.
- Warren County, including Hackettstown, Washington, Pohatcong, and Lopatcong.
- Morris County, including Morristown, Morris Plains, Cedar Knolls, Parsippany, Randolph, Netcong, Dover, Rockaway, Denville, Mendham, Chester, Mt. Olive, Roxbury, Chatham, and Ledgewood.
- Passaic County, including Paterson, Clifton, Totowa, Ringwood, Wanaque, and West Milford.
- Bergen County, including Hackensack, Ramsey, Mahwah, Wyckoff, Tenafly, Alpine, East Rutherford, Garfield, Ridgewood, and Fairlawn.
- Essex County, including Newark, Montclair, Livingston, Irvington, and East Orange.
- Hudson County, including Jersey City and Bayonne.
- Union County, including Elizabeth, Plainfield, Linden, and Rahway.
- Hunterdon County, including Flemington, Frenchtown, Milford, Kingwood, Tweksbury, and Alexandria.
- Somerset County, including Bridgewater, Somerville, Bedminster, Bernardsville, Far Hills, Bound Brook, and Neshanic.
- Middlesex County, including Edison, Sayreville, Woodbridge, Perth Amboy, East Brunswick, Old Bridge, South Brunswick, Metuchen, Piscataway.
- Monmouth County, including Middletown, Asbury Park, Howell, Belmar, Manasquan, Rumson, Sea Bright, Hazlet, Keyport, Matawan, Freehold, and Manalapan.
- Mercer County, including Trenton, Princeton, Hopewell, Ewing, and Hamilton.
- Ocean County, including Brick, Toms River, Mantoloking, Point Pleasant, Bay Head, Lavallette, Seaside Heights, Seaside Park, Lakehurst, Jackson, Lacey, Forked River, Little Egg Harbor, Long Beach Island, and Barnegat.
- New York City, all five boroughs of Manhattan, The Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, and Staten Island.
- Nassau County, including Hempstead, Freeport, Levittown, and Mineola.
- Suffolk County, including Huntington, Sag Harbor, Montauk, Southampton, East Hampton, Westhampton, Ronkonkoma, and Bay Shore.
- Orange County, including Middletown, Port Jervis, West Point, Woodbury, Goshen, Montgomery, and Walden.
- Sullivan County, including Monticello, Parksville, and Wurtsboro.
- Ulster County, including Kingston, New Paltz, Woodstock, and Saugerties.
- Dutchess County, including Poughkeepsie, Hyde Park, Hopewell Junction, Fishkill, and Wappingers Falls.
- Putnam County, including Cold Spring, Carmel, Brewster, and Mahopac.
- Westchester County, including New Rochelle, Mt. Vernon, Yonkers, Peekskill, Chappaqua, and Port Chester.
- Fairfield County, including Bridgeport, Norwalk, Stamford, Greenwich, and Danbury.